Villacryl H Rapid FN is acrylic material for rapid thermal polymerization that has been specially prepared to accelerate the technological process in the dental and technical laboratories. Using it supports making plates of removable full and partial dentures as well as indirect relining of dentures. Fast polymerization shortens the process time by up to half.
• Heavy metals free
• Biologically neutral
• Villacryl H Rapid comes in 3 shades of colors: transparent (0), milky pink veined (V2), pink veined (V4)
• Villacryl H Rapid FN: pink veined (V4)
• Saves approximately 60 minutes in denture preparation time
• Plastic consistency of the acrylic mass during stuffing in a polymerization can
* According to the standard: ISO 20795-1:2013 Dentistry — Base polymers — Part 1: Denture base polymers.
23 g powder / 10 g (10,5 ml) liquid
8-10 min. (in temp. 23 °C)
20 min. (in temp. 23 °C)
10 min. – 80°C→100°C
20 min. – 100 °C
20 min. – air cooling
> 65* MPa
< 1,6* µg/mm3
< 32* µg/mm3
Pink veined (V4)
Files to download
All photos of products or implementation stages, illustrations and documents are legally protected and are the property of Everall7.
Do not modify or use the materials without the consent of the owner.