Stodent III is a type 3 hard dental stone indicated for making antagonist and working models in removable and frame dentures.
• Available colors: yellow, blue, light green
• Light green color enriched with mango aroma
• Low expansion
• Good mechanical properties
• Smooth surface
• Facilitated model production due to high thixotropicity
• High fracture resistance during release from the impression
* According to the standard: ISO 6873:2013 Dentistry — Gypsum Products.
30 ml / 100 g
Mixing time (in a vacuum)
Manual mixing time
60 – 90 s
10 -14 min.
Compressive strength (after 1hr*)
25±2 MPa [> 20* MPa]
Linear expansion (after 2 hrs*)
max. 0.15% [< 0.20*%]
Light green with a mango scent
Files to download
Characteristics of STODENT III – blue
Characteristics of STODENT III – yellow
All photos of products or implementation stages, illustrations and documents are legally protected and are the property of Everall7.
Do not modify or use the materials without the consent of the owner.