Villacryl Thermo Press in cartridges
Villacryl Thermo Press is a polyamide-based thermoplastic material. It is dedicated to all removable dentures such as: complete dentures, partial, retention elements in framework dentures, microprothesis, splints and space maintainers.
Ready cartridges with thermoplastic material for dentures
Save time and simplify your work!
• Working on a 4th class stone model
• No residual MMA monomer
• Available colors: 0, T2, T3, T4
• Villacryl Thermo Press cartridges with a diameter of 22 and 25 mm, available in two sizes: M (17 grams) and L (25 grams), available in a full range of colors
• Easy to process and polish
• Low absorption of fluids from the oral cavity
• Optimum flexibility and hardness of the denture
• Biocompatible pigments
• Most injection molding machines available on the market can be used
Advantages of Villacryl Thermo Press in cartridges
• The grammage of the cartridges allows for quick application of the material, accelerating and simplifying the work.
• Safe vacuum packaging guarantees the highest injection quality and trouble-free operation with each cartridge.
• The special construction of the cork ensures safe and reliable material injection.
According to the standard: ISO 20795-1:2013 Dentistry — Base Polymers — Part 1: Denture Base Polymers.
15 -24 min.
6.0 – 9.0 bar
Pressure maintenance time
Approx. 3 min.
Min. 15 min.
0, T2, T3, T4