Villacryl Thermo Press
Villacryl Thermo Press is a polyamide-based thermoplastic material. It is dedicated to all removable dentures such as: complete dentures, partial, retention elements in framework dentures, microprothesis, splints and space maintainers.
• Working on a 4th class stone model
• No residual MMA monomer
• Available colors: 0, T2, T3, T4
• Easy to process and polish
• Low absorption of fluids from the oral cavity
• Optimum flexibility and hardness of the denture
• Biocompatible pigments
• Most injection molding machines available on the market can be used
According to the standard: ISO 20795-1:2013 Dentistry — Base Polymers — Part 1: Denture Base Polymers
Pressure maintenance time
approx. 3 min.
Min. 15 min.
0, T2, T3, T4