Villacryl SP is a fluid cold-curing acrylic resin for frameworks, complete and partial dentures, with the use of hydrocolloid masses, silicones for pre-pouring and duplicating silicones. Useful for repair and indirect relining as well.
• Heavy metals free
• Biologically neutral
• 3 colors: transparent (0), milk pink veined (V2), pink veined (V4)
• Rapid denture production by pouring technique using a silicone matrix
• Easy to prepare and process
• Good masking of the metal parts of the denture
* According to the standard ISO: 20795-1:2013 Dentistry — Base polymers — Part 1: Denture base polymers.
Mixing ratio – acrylic parts of partial dentures
10 g powder / 7 ml (6,5 g) liquid
Pouring time – acrylic parts of partial dentures
60-90 s (23 °C )
Minimum 20 min.
Mixing ratio – settling infusion dentures
10 g powder / 5,2 ml (5 g) liquid
Pouring time – settling infusion dentures
30-60 s (23 °C )
> 60* MPa
< 8* µg/mm3
< 32* µg/mm3
Milky pink veined (V2)
Pink veined (V4)
Files to download
Characteristics of VILLACRYL SP powder