Villacryl SP is a fluid cold-curing acrylic resin for frameworks, complete and partial dentures, with the use of hydrocolloid masses, silicones for pre-pouring and duplicating silicones. Useful for repair and indirect relining as well.
• Heavy metals free
• Biologically neutral
• 3 colors: transparent (0), milk pink veined (V2), pink veined (V4)
• Rapid denture production by pouring technique using a silicone matrix
• Easy to prepare and process
• Good masking of the metal parts of the denture
* According to the standard ISO: 20795-1:2013 Dentistry — Base polymers — Part 1: Denture base polymers.
Mixing ratio – acrylic parts of partial dentures
10 g powder / 7 ml (6,5 g) liquid
Pouring time – acrylic parts of partial dentures
60-90 s (23 °C )
Minimum 20 min.
Mixing ratio – settling infusion dentures
10 g powder / 5,2 ml (5 g) liquid
Pouring time – settling infusion dentures
30-60 s (23 °C )
> 60* MPa
< 8* µg/mm3
< 32* µg/mm3
Milky pink veined (V2)
Pink veined (V4)
Files to download
Characteristics of VILLACRYL SP powder
All photos of products or implementation stages, illustrations and documents are legally protected and are the property of Everall7.
Do not modify or use the materials without the consent of the owner.