Self-curing acrylic resin for the fabrication of temporary crowns and bridges and the repair of temporary crowns and bridges with acrylic veneers. Powder and liquid form. Initial crown formation and material hardening take place directly in the patient’s mouth.
• Available colors 1, 2, 3 are the closest to the VITA® A-1, A-3, A-4 shades
• Maximum curing temperature in the patient’s mouth is only 37 °C
• Ease of use in the dentist’s office
• Aesthetic color shades
• Low self-curing temperature
• Short self-curing time
• Well tolerated by patients
• Heavy metals free
• Biologically neutral
2 g powder / 1,0 ml (1,0 g) liquid
The polymerization process in the patient’smouth
15 min. – 50-65 °C with the addition of
a hardener: 2 g / 200 ml water
Max temperature during polymerization
in mouth: 37 °C
Files to download
Characteristics of VILLACRYL STC liquid
Characteristics of VILLACRYL STC powder
All photos of products or implementation stages, illustrations and documents are legally protected and are the property of Everall7.
Do not modify or use the materials without the consent of the owner.