Villacryl Ortho a colorless acrylic material for low-temperature pressure polymerization intended for the fabrication of removable orthodontic appliances by pouring powder on the model and soaking with monomer (“salt and pepper” method) and for repairing orthodontic appliances.
• Economical, just add dye to get a variety of colors
• Low absorption of fluids from the oral cavity
• Biologically neutral
• Thanks to the quick gelation, the mass does not run off the plaster model
• Perfect transparency of the acrylic mass
• Easy to prepare and process
* According to the standard: ISO 20795-2:2013 Dentistry — Base Polymers — Part 2: Orthodontic Base Polymers.
24 g powder / 10 ml liquid
approx. 15 min.
> 50* MPa
< 5* µg/mm3
< 32* µg/mm3